Before and After Slipcovers

Practical and Affordable!

I am so glad I came across your website. The slipcover is not only great quality, but at reasonable prices as well. The icing on the cake was being able to customize the slipcovers to my needs. Everybody at work said I was crazy buying custom cover on internet but it turned out picture perfect, thank you very much.   Victoria, Canada

I just felt I had to write a little more in thanking your company for the fantastic job they did with our order. We are totally over the moon! Also it could not have happened without you! Your patience, professionalism and general customer service was A+++++ and when you are ordering something without seeing it, it is always nerve wracking, but with all your help it certainly made things easier. Jillian, CO

We ordered a custom slip cover with zipper for a sleeper bed for our rounded arm camel back couch. We also ordered three slip covers for the three separate bottom cushions and two knife-edge pillow covers. We ordered the dark heavy duty blue denim. We are thrilled with the results. I have attached the before and after pictures. Your staff really came through. Thanks so much. B Thomas

Have to say, I am pleased with the results of my RV slip-covers. The measuring made me nervous about accuracy but it all worked out perfectly. The new slip cover fits really well - though I need to steam out the creases caused by shipping. Thanks for a great job. Love the fact that somethings are still made in USA. Lisa

Thank you very much for doing such an excellent job on the furniture cover we ordered! See picture attached. It fits perfectly (much to our amazement!). Delivery was fast and everything very nicely packaged! (We will soon be ordering again), Thanks. B Betts

I am delighted with my slipcover which arrived today and fit perfectly. I am particularly impressed with the outstanding quality of the workmanship and the meticulous attention to detail which included an email and telephone call from your office to request more specific information and measurements. I couldn't be more pleased with this product and want to thank you all for your excellent work. Sandra C

I absolutely love my custom fit slipcover. I've had it for 5 days and already had comments on how great it looks. Thank you for making my couch nice! My dog had ruined the material and now it looks fabulous again!!! Liz Walsh

J Today my wife and I wrapped our chairs in your outstanding slipcovers - made perfectly. Love the craftsmanship, and I wanted you to know it is Tipper approved. Sincerely yours Tom and Mary Tipper

Arrived yesterday and I put it on today. It fits perfectly and I love it! Thanks for doing such a nice job! Will order other slipcovers next week for Pugslys favorite chair. J Henderson NH

I was so thrilled to receive delivery of one arm sided slipcovers yesterday. The fabric is heavyweight and durable and the workmanship awesome. Will order second half following week. Thank you SO MUCH!. D. Ousley